This program is designed to help you unlock your full potential through workshops and a learner-centred program. We will introduce tools and strategies aimed at helping you to build bridges to success.
The course will run for 9 consecutive weeks starting mid-September, afternoons only, Monday – Friday, and a second session will be offered again in the spring.
- This 6-9 week program is designed to help adult learners, especially single parents, effectively navigate the many stresses and frustrations of real life.
- Learn new techniques to be successful in your next step whether it is to obtain additional high school credits, enter the workplace, or pursue post-secondary education.
- Students may be eligible to earn 1 senior high school (Peer Leadership), or a senior equivalency credit.
Student Will Learn:
- Alternative ways of resolving conflict.
- How to maintain or establish health relationships.
- How to conduct informational interviews.
Students Will Develop:
- Meaningful education and/or career goals.
- An increased level of self-advocacy.
- A ‘Passport to Sucess’.
- A personal portfolio.
For further information please contact the Loyola campus nearest you: